Instagram

Cultural dimensions



This video is part of my culture project, where we should choose a movie then analyse the cultural dimensions in it. I was responsible about cutting the movie into short clips. the video you see above is my part, it has 2 dimensions which are context and communication.

context is about formal and non formal style, you can see that the girl is wearing non formal clothes and shop at expensive brands shops. Moreover, communication is direct and indirect, you can see the way that both the customer and the shopper talked to each other, both of them tend towards being direct. But, for such a situation, the shopper could handle it in a different and more respectful way. 

if you have any clarifications on cultural dimensions, you can find my Google plus account below in my blog for further clarifications.

  

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Twitter

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Search This Blog