Instagram

Teaching lesson



I have presented my teaching project on 26-5-2014 for my MIS course, my chapter was about E-commerce. I had to deliver my subject to the students in a good and fun way, so I did my presentation in Prezi which is a program that is much more developed than Microsoft PowerPoint, you can visit this website www.prezi.com. I chose to deliver my subject in explaining with pictures and videos since it will be more fun and interesting. And of course break and food were served.  
me and my friends started by explaining the definition of e-commerce and the trends for it, then we explained the reasons of why e-commerce is considered being better than traditional commerce, after that we explained the types of e-commerce, the business methods of e-commerce, the revenue methods, the mobile commerce and the method of payment which is Paypal. Finally, we ended our session by having an activity for the students.

You can check my Prezi from this link: 




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Twitter

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Search This Blog